Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

24 December 2018

Vital Scientific Video





Please take note of what she speaks about, do more investigating, and check the links to such information that I provide in various posts to my blog. I cannot overdo providing this info. You do your own collecting of vital sources for the planned destruction that certain people are devising for this beautiful Earth that HaShem created. How this relates to our holy Torah and prophecies I am not sure, but there must be one.


No comments:

Reb Neuberger: HASHEM HURLED PARO’S ARMY INTO THE SEA

    I did not expect to send out another mailing before  Pesach , but a Great Miracle has occurred.   I must admit my shortcomings. I did no...