Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

28 July 2017

Rabbi Mizrachi Told Us The Erev Rav Would Say This To Mashiach


AND THEY ARE ALREADY SAYING IT. HE ALSO SAID THAT THERE ARE RABBIS THAT ARE NOT SPEAKING THE TRUTH ABOUT OUR HOLY TORAH AND THEY ARE LEADING JEW TO GEHINNOM:

Jerusalem Post Opinion*
I DON’T WANT THE TEMPLE MOUNT

Building the third Temple would be the destruction of modern Jewry and would, I believe, lead directly to the end of the modern State of Israel.The Temple Mount is not really “in our hands” – and I really don’t want it to be.

The Temple Mount is not really “in our hands” – and I really don’t want it to be. Yes, I know it is “the holiest place in the world for Jews” and yes, it was the site on which the First and Second Temples stood. But I don’t want a third Temple and I leave “redemption” to the Almighty – not Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his government.

Growing up I sang “yibenai, yibenai, yibenai Beit Hamikdash” (the Temple will be rebuilt) just like everyone else.

I sang it until I met an ultra Orthodox Jew, a rabbi and a scholar, who said to me “after you sing that phrase you should whisper to yourself ‘yibenai – but not in my lifetime.” That got me thinking. I don’t want to be part of a religion that engages in animal sacrifices. I don’t want Judaism to return to its pre-Temple-destruction pagan-like days. I don’t want to see Temple priests and religious functionaries – we already have too much with the official Orthodox rabbinate, its corruption and monopoly on matters of personal status, and the lack of separation between religion and state.

Building the third Temple would be the destruction of modern Jewry and would, I believe, lead directly to the end of the modern State of Israel. So, as far as I am concerned, I want the status quo – let the Muslims worship on the Temple Mount. Let the Wakf have full control. Let the Jews who want to continue to pray at the Western Wall and let us agree that no one, and no government will change that arrangement without mutual agreement. And if there is a G–d, and if G–d favors the Jews and wants to rebuild the Temple – then let’s leave that in the hands of Gød – not in our hands.

READ IT ALL GERSHON BASKIN SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE MEMBER OF THE EREV RAV.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Until the leader of the state and his gov. will stop to promote avodah zarah , equality for all the religions , rights for the homo fascists the reformers and all the minim, NO CHANCE the Har haBait to come under israeli sovereignty. Until the leader of the state of Israel will proclaim the Temple Mount belongs to the people of Israel ONLY, Shamaim safeguard the Place with the muslim wild dogs. To don't be desecrated from homo"orthodox", christians and any kind of feminists potential priests.

Anonymous said...

Hoping all the Erev Rav amaleikim will expose themselves just like this soneh Torah is doing. What a confusing and chaotic, insane time! Wow, personally cannot remember such insanity - good is evil, up is down, down is up. Twisted logic!

So-called Jews leaving the fold like wildfire, no belief nor fear of Hashem. Unbelievable. May H' send us our righteous Moshiach NOW!

Reb Ginsbourg – The offering of self (2023)

The wondrous burnt offering and what its purpose is. A selection of renowned commentators. Parashat Vayikra, that we read yesterday, descri...