PLEASE USE A NAME WHEN COMMENTING

17 August 2026

NBN Nefesh B’Nefesh is Coming to Save You……..Help you to Move Home After Thousands of Years in Golus

 

Ofek Israeli, in partnership with Nefesh B’Nefesh, invites you to explore communities across Israel, learn about educational opportunities, and find the place that’s right for you.
 
✅Meet with municipal representatives from cities around Israel
✅Explore the communities pavilion with Olim from all over Israel 
✅Discover education and youth opportunities 
✅Meet with Nefesh B'Nefesh and the International Medical Aliyah Program

Sunday, October 11, 2026 I 10:00 AM-6:00 PM
Queens, NY
Register Here >>
Join our Nefesh B’Nefesh Aliyah Advisors for an informative and inspiring session where you can connect with others in your community who share your excitement for Israel. 

📍Philadelphia, PA
Monday, October 12 I 7:00 PM 

📍Houston, TX 
Featuring: International Medical Aliyah Program Helpdesk
Monday, October 12 I 7:00 PM 

📍Dallas, TX
Featuring: International Medical Aliyah Program Helpdesk
Tuesday, October 13 I 7:00 PM 

📍Boston, MA 
Tuesday, October 13 I 7:00 PM 

📍Silver Spring, MD 
Tuesday, October 13 I 7:00 PM 
Register Here >>
Stay tuned for more stops on NBN on Tour and virtual Aliyah programming! 
Click here to learn more >>

No comments:

Poignant and Ascerbic Thoughts From Pungent Esser Agaroth

Zionism   Zionism is the concept that the Land of Israel belongs to the Jewish People. Esser Agaroth (2¢) : Well, at least that is what the ...