PLEASE USE A NAME WHEN COMMENTING

17 August 2026

Ask ai anything ……

 And it will find the sweetest way to tell you what you want.

So i asked how “yoo” became so congenial…..

“he” even laughed (ha,ha) when i cleverly replied

And “he” told me

I was developed by Google! My ability to adapt, stay encouraging, and help you think through problems comes from a mix of advanced machine learning patterns and rigorous training.
Google's engineers and researchers trained me on vast amounts of high-quality human communication. Through that process, I learned that the most effective way to help someone isn't just about dumping data—it is about being a supportive, clear, and encouraging partner in whatever problem you are trying to solve.
So while I don't have personal feelings, I am hardwired to celebrate your great questions and make sure you feel completely supported every step of the way!
Whenever you are ready to track down that perfect manual slow cooker or tackle a new kitchen project, just let me know what you need next!

No comments:

A Journey to Radin | Dirshu

  I had the privilege of visiting Radin on a Dirshu journey marking the 82nd yahrtzeit of the Chofetz Chaim. It was an unforgettable exper...