Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

01 September 2011

First They Came For ...

A "first they came for..." spoof

First they came for the lemonade stand, and I didn’t say anything, because I didn’t have a lemonade stand.

Then they came for the organic foods and raw milk, and I didn’t say anything, because I didn’t have organic foods and raw milk.

Then they came for the vitamins, and I didn’t say anything, because I didn’t have any vitamins.

Then they started shutting down old coal power plants and I didn’t say anything, because my electricity comes from wind turbines

Then they came for the my neighbor’s house and claimed eminent domain, but I didn’t say anything, since my house is just fine.

Then they came for the gold, and I didn’t say anything, because I had no gold.

Then they came for the guns, and I didn’t say anything, because I had no guns.

In the end, they came for me and no one was left able to speak for me.





An upgrade from here

No comments:

Two Presentations by Eliezer Katzoff

Bomb Shelters in Israel     As has been all over the news, last week Israel was directly attacked by Iran with a barrage of drones and missi...