The Book of Torah containing more secrets about the end of days than any other is the Book of Daniel. Towards the end of this Book, Daniel asks G-d, מה אחרדת אלה, "what is the end of these matters?" G-d responds with the words לך דניאל, "go your way Daniel." G-d is not telling Daniel to stop inquiring about the end. His response is indeed the answer to Daniels's question, for the atbash of לך דניאל, is 619 which is also the same value as אחרית, which means the end. Thus, G-d is answering Daniel by telling him that the end is indeed the end. This appeared previously on Redemption 5768.
But the end of what or whom? It will be the end of evil, scepticism, doubt, falsehood and conflict. And just when will this end period begin? The last word of the phrase מאומן Me'Uman tells us.
The Secret Behind "Na Nach Nachma Nachman Me'Uman." "... has its source in Tikunei Zohar where it mentions Hashem's name in a similar fashion Y YK YKV YKVK - and is brought there that the total Gematria of this is 72, the same Gematria as the word Chesed/Kindness. Continue reading here for the meaning behind this word/phrase.
The Book of Daniel, Chapter 12:
1. Now at that time, Michael, the great prince, who stands over the children of your people, will be silent, and it will be a time of distress that never was since a nation existed until that time, and at that time, your people will escape, everyone who is found inscribed in the book.
2. And many who sleep in the dust of the earth will awaken-these for eternal life, and those for disgrace, for eternal abhorrence.
3. And the wise will shine like the brightness of the sky, and those who bring the multitudes to righteousness like the stars forever and ever.
4. And you, Daniel, close up the words and seal the book until the time of the end; many will run to and fro, and the knowledge will increase.
5. And I, Daniel, saw, and behold two others were standing, one on this side of the river bank, and one on that side of the riverbank.
7. And I heard the man clad in linen, who was above the waters of the river, and he raised his right hand and his left hand to the heavens, and he swore by the Life of the world, that in the time of [two] times and a half, and when they have ended shattering the strength of the holy people, all these will end.
8. And I heard, but I did not understand, and I said, "My lord, what is the end of these?"
9. And he said, "Go, Daniel, for the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end.
10. They will be clarified and whitened, and many will be purified, and the wicked will pervert [them], and all the wicked will not understand, but the wise will understand.
11. And from the time the daily sacrifice was removed and the silent abomination placed, is one thousand, two hundred, and ninety.
12. Fortunate is he who waits and reaches days of one thousand, three hundred, and thirty-five.
13. And you, go to the end, and you will rest and rise to your lot at the end of the days."