PLEASE USE A NAME WHEN COMMENTING

07 August 2026

馃敟馃挜讞讬诇讜谞讬诐 讘讝诪谞讬谞讜 讻诪讜 注讜讘讚讬 注"讝? 讛讻专注讛 讙讜专诇讬转 讛住讟讜专讬转 砖讚谞讜 诪谞讛讬讙 讛讚讜专 讛专讘 诇谞讚讜 讜驻讜讛"讚 讛专讘 讝讬诇讘专砖讟讬讬谉

 


Oct 26, 2025

Comments:

What innocence, what purity, what love for Israel, I melt every time! And that doesn't even count as expressing anything of what I feel in my heart.

馃挜!!! A holy and pure leader!! Blessed are we, how good is our portion!! Only the holy and pure Torah sustains the people of Israel!!

cry with excitement when I see the true greats of this generation

A righteous man is the foundation of the world. Blessed is he, and blessed is his portion, a clearness without an evil eye


No comments:

HaRav Moshe Sternbuch shlit"a - Parashas Re'eh - Shabbos Mevarchin ELUL

Unity in Yeshivos “But only to the place which Hashem, your G-d shall choose from all your tribes, to set His Name there; you [plural] shal...