Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

02 December 2009

Rachel Imeinu Herding Sheep

הַלְוַאי

What could be a glimpse into the world of our Avos and Imahos
is a photograph of an Iranian girl herding sheep
taken by a Lukasz Zielonka, captioned:


Below are an assortment of children living as our ancestors once did. Notice the little boy with a robe resembling a talit:





And this is either a girl or a little boy, and if so, wearing what could be payos:


P.S. I realize I may be stretching it a tiny bit, but it is part of my fascination with the Lost Tribes, and the fact that Israelites were scattered among the nations, Iran being one of them.

No comments:

Reb Neuberger: HASHEM HURLED PARO’S ARMY INTO THE SEA

    I did not expect to send out another mailing before  Pesach , but a Great Miracle has occurred.   I must admit my shortcomings. I did no...