Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

21 March 2007

AM I ENVIOUS!

Well, my friend recently went to Israel to find herself an apartment. After about 6 or so weeks, on the night before her flight back to the States, she finalized the contract for her new home in Eretz HaKodesh. She was up til the wee hours.

Now she's sorting, packing, calling movers, closing up so many loose ends. We talk a few times daily to confer on the fine points, and to let me know each hurdle she gets over.

Do I need to say that I am envious?
You bet I am.

1 comment:

nava said...

Why be envious? What's holding you back? Come home and write to everyone to come home, too...

Rabbi Weissman – We Return to Israel BEFORE Moshiach Comes

  This week's Torah class is available  here . Many Jews will continue to make every excuse under the sun to stay in exile until the bit...