Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

27 September 2016

Prophecy in Our Days is Given to Children and the Mentally Challenged – Part II

She said half the Jews would die as well as many of the non-Jews.

She told me what the angels look like (glowing bright skin and dressed in white with lots and lots of wings) as well as how she saw Hashem (a bright light that talked to her.) She said all of us will have wings in the future and will be able to transport ourselves super quick, except Moshiach, Eliyahu and Moshe didn't need them. (This is talked about for the 1000 year period after Moshiach's time where Hashem will remake the earth and we'll fly over it.) She said our spaceship was so huge that the Beit Hamikdash was inside it attached by a rope and when we landed back on Earth, in Jerusalem, we lowered it back onto the space right next to the Arab's mosque above the kotel.

She tells me all this as fact and says even though these are her dreams, they will come true like this. She said all the Jews were in Jerusalem and the non-Jews were told by Hashem to go back to their lands and build again so they were very busy.

In describing the Beit Hamikdash to me she said everyone fit inside at the same time no matter how many people went in. She said a lot of non Jews were there because they believed in Hashem. She said no one sinned anymore and we all lived happily. She said a huge round rainbow formed in the sky and protected us.

She said she felt a little older in the dream but not much meaning this will happen soon. Other times she told me she was a young woman in the dream, around 20. She said we all got new names. Another time she said I was a black woman but she still knew me as Ima without a doubt and I'm wondering if she saw me as previous reincarnation. She told me that my friend was there too but looked totally different and she could tell right away that she was my friend which showed me how transparent souls would be later and how everything would be truth. She said by resurrection of the dead, I was already a grandmother which makes sense as I read it will probably take 40 years to get to that point. She at first said we were in the spaceship 150 days but then said it wasn't that long. Remember she is 5 so I doubt she even knows what 150 really is besides a big number to her.

So, I wrote this exactly how she told it to me after the initial dream. I added nothing and didn't steer her anywhere. It was 100% real for her and she can answer any question I ask her. It took her hours for her to tell me all of this. Some is her imagination or interpretation of things she doesn't comprehend yet, but most of it has roots in prophesy that is in the Torah, Kabbalah, Talmud, etc.

I have no doubt that this is a message straight from Hashem of times coming soon. For us to reprioritize and do a personal accounting of our lives and do teshuva. Most of the things she told me I am sure she never learned anywhere, she just acquired the knowledge in her dreams. Prophesy in our days is given to children and mentally challenged adults.

Here are some later dreams in the same theme:

She told me today that while they were in the sky in the spaceship, she could see the world being covered totally by water which happened very quickly and then just as quickly, everything extra receded and they could land back in Eretz Yisrael again. I asked what happened to the people that were still on Earth and she said they died. Basically, everyone who Hashem was saving was picked up and taken on the ship. I wonder if Hashem's promise never to flood the entire Earth again is fulfilled if many good people are removed first.

(Now, I learned that after techiyat hameitim, before olam haba, Hashem will flood the whole world and tzaddikim will fly above the waters for 1000 years while Hashem remakes the world to be how it was the first day when adam harishon was in gan eden. I think her spaceship can or can not be real prophesy. It may be a symbol of how Hashem will protect us or it may be his melachim ushering us around until the ground is safe.)

She also told me a few nights she had bad dreams and wouldn't tell me about those. That scares me a bit. Everything in her dreams isn't necessarily nevuah. I just know some of it is Torah that she was never taught on this world. Later on she drew me a picture of the spaceship that when it lands on something hard has huge thick balloons attached to the bottom so that it can land softly. Some of the logic she told me if it is from her imagination is way advanced for a 5 year old's logic. Imagine a 5 yr old not afraid of dead bodies around! I think I looked horrified when she told me that so I could see how quickly she comforted me, "Don't worry, Ima, Hashem will bring them back to life. It will all be OK." Nothing in that dream scared her which also reminds me of the calmness I heard we will have to be assured everything is okay.

27/6/16 She told me that she dreamed last night that we all lived in a big castle and was like a princess and her parents (us, but we had lots and lots of other kids by now) were king and queen but not like Hashem who is the King of Kings (sounds like the prophesy of Hashem giving worlds to govern to each tzaddik in the future.)

I asked her if we lived in Yerushalim or not and she said our castle was on our yishuv but travelling to Yerushalim just took a moment of concentration. Everyone looked like we do now but everyone had wings. We each had our favorite colored wings. She had pink, of course.

This morning, she told me that she had dreamed a lot of these dreams before but only now told me them. I asked her why she didn't tell me before and she said she couldn't. (Either wasn't allowed to or she couldn't.


28/6/16 She dreamed we were in the ship and outside the bathroom was a megillat esther (interesting that she said that as Purim will be one remaining holiday when most of the others won't be but she doesn't know that) on the wall instead of asher yatzar. There was no toilet paper but only flowers that you used instead.

30/6/16 She dreamed we were in the spaceship again and this time we went under water a bit (it is also like a submarine) in order to get some treasure that was there. The angels went out to get it while everyone stayed in and watched from the windows. There was a gold chest there and it was bright because of all the treasure. (I just learned that when Moshiach comes, he will go to the coast at Tel Aviv/Yafo where all the ocean's treasure will be resurfaced and he will give it out to the righteous.)

1/7/16 She dreamed all wild and dangerous animals were now safe and we could pet them. We could swim with sharks and play with tigers. (I learned all animals will become vegetarians and won't harm other animals or humans.) She said we never needed bathrooms again after Moshiach came. Only in the spaceship did we need it and then we didn't anymore. She said that was because all the food we ate was perfectly used up in our bodies and there was nothing extra. (Just like the mann in the desert and I did learn we will never get sick/die again.) She also said that all treats and unhealthy food that we have now is no longer unhealthy and we could eat as much as we wanted from it and we would never get a tummy ache.

Then she dreamed she was able to see a huge round rainbow in the sky that covered everyone and even rain couldn't get through. She said it covered the whole horizon. She said all of the animals had kings who governed them and the oldest male shark was the king of the sea.

3/7/16 She said there was a long tube slide that we went down from the ship in order to get to Yerushalim. People with carriages went down a ramp kind of slide.

26/8/16 She dreamed that the beit hamikdash came down from shamayim right on top of the golden dome and squished it. The Arabs were swallowed up by the ground opening up and boiling water came up from below and killed them all and they screamed, "It's boiling! It's boiling!" She said she didn't see this but was told. She said she thinks moshiach will arrive on a Monday. She said I got skinny after moshiach came (Here's to that!)

9/9/16 She dreamed that she was up in the spaceship with me and Moshiach was travelling to another planet that had the beit Hamikdash in it. I asked her how it got there and she looked at me kind of annoyed with the rediculousness of my question and said that Hashem put it there and now it was ready to be brought down to Earth (as if everybody knew that!). They had to use a large rope and tie it to the ship so it would float down.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

the dreams are real. they just look unreal, because the are no words to describe what's waiting us in the future.

devora said...

Thank you for posting your readers comments. My 6 year old as well has been bringing me my journal, closing his eyes and telling me to write down what he tells me. He told me in hebrew so I will translate back verbatum. He said that all of Am Yisrael will be one big neshama with many mitzvot. That all of Am Yisrael will know the Neshama of everyone else in Klal Yisrael. That if we die... we will still be alive because our soul protects us...That our tefilot will get to the beit Hamikdash and we will be successful in fighting in the war because of the Koach of our tefilot. That Am Yisrael will love every other Neshama in Am Yisrael and that we will know inside of our own Neshamot exactly when the Geulah will come. We should be strong in learning Torah...and that everyone will love the Beit Hamikdash and that everyone will be healthy...everyone... (Shmaya Meir, Age 6)

Blessinsg to all for A Shanah Tova and Metuka, Devora from Jerusalem

Yankev said...

http://erevmoshiach.blogspot.com/

Moshiach's eagle will take every Jew to Israel and when we get there we will grow our own wings. The wings will be the eagle's extra wings. The patriarchs and Rebbeim won't need wings.

The Third Bais Hamikdash (Holy Temple) will (as stated in Midrash and the Zohar) come down from heaven, next to the Moslem dome (behind the Western Wall). It will cause a "little" earthquake, enough to destroy the dome and "all the avoda zara domes (places of idolotry)." It will "rain hail to destroy the bad-guys' property."

"We won't need electricity, we won't need cars. If we want to go somewhere we'll just have to think it and we'll be there."

Neshama said...

Yankev - Thank you for all your comments. Rabbi Pinchas Winston shlit”a also wrote about Jews being able to fly, but I don’t remember at which stage of the Geula it was. Most likely it is in the seventh!

Did you see my post about the Third Beis? http://habayitah.blogspot.co.il/2016/05/in-era-of-redemption-beis-hamikdash.html
I think you commented on that post also.

Anonymous said...

To all those skeptics who are asking, "Why should we believe all these stories?" I agree with you. In fact, Shlomo HaMelech says, "A fool believes anything..." (Mishlei 14:15).

However, the Zohar tells us, "When the days of the Messiah approach, even children will be able to discover secrets of wisdom and through them be able to calculate the end of time, then it will be revealed to all" (Parshas Vayeira 118a).

The Zohar was not categorizing whether the children or child would be mentally challenged or not.

Yet, today we have no prophets. Didn't Amos
(3:7) say, "Hashem will not do anything unless He has revealed His secret to His servants the prophets?"

The Gemara (Bava Basra 12a-b) says differently:
"Since the day the Beis HaMikdosh was destroyed, prophecy was taken from the prophets and given to both sages and shotim [mentally unbalanced people]."

Before becoming skeptic about anything, do some research first. As Rabbi Yitzchak Berkowitz said, "Ignorance is not bliss; knowledge is of the utmost importance" (see The Six Constant Mitzvos by Rabbi Yehuda Heimowitz and Rabbi Shai Markowitz, page 220).

Anonymous said...

Anonymous at 18:46 - it is not 'mentally challenged children', but just children and 'mentally challenged adults'. No one here suggested otherwise.

PURIM – A VERY HOLY DAY — WE SERVE HASHEM

RABBI DAVID YOSEF: Charedim Should Refrain from Public Purim Celebrations  to Avoid Chillul Hashem https://vinnews.com/2024/03/17/rabbi-davi...