PLEASE USE A NAME WHEN COMMENTING

07 September 2026

War And Aggression Is Making The World Shake…Dave Dobbs

 


Storms are even more Hellacious, lightning and the last storm was so loud..THUNDERQUAKES. SCARY lower lower Michigan. ROLL CLOUDS. WINDS

And the melting permafrost... releases methane gas... I think we are on Tilt. MICHIGAN

Well, I've been watching the Schumann Resonance for a few years now and this past week, it looked like it died. I'm not sure what it would cause between people and earth cataclysms.


Dave Dobbs has been watching and the skies for as longas ive been in Eretz Yisrael (16 yr) and was the first to produce videos, with a close second watching the skies being ShiratDevorah b”H. Not everone can see comparisons in the skies. 








No comments:

Will Moving to Israel Make Your Kids Less Religious? | Dr. Carl & Karen Hochhauser

  In …. this episode of Call Me Israeli, Ariel welcomes Dr. Carl and Karen Hochhauser, a psychologist and educator who packed up their youn...