I will be happy to watch it when it is ready! I'm sure there are sufficient untampered sources to draw from (perhaps readers are unaware that the Xians "redacted" the Talmud many hundreds of years ago)!
On their website, they do have links for mp3s and mp4s, if one wants to just listen. The sources are in Hebrew.
Post a Comment
DOUBTS “But of the fruit of the tree that is in the midst of the garden, Hashem said, "You shall not eat of it, and you shall not touch...
2 comments:
I will be happy to watch it when it is ready! I'm sure there are sufficient untampered sources to draw from (perhaps readers are unaware that the Xians "redacted" the Talmud many hundreds of years ago)!
On their website, they do have links for mp3s and mp4s, if one wants to just listen. The sources are in Hebrew.
Post a Comment