Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

11 September 2016

"Restoration of Prophecy Before the Actual Manifestation of Mashiach …"

Joel 3:1-2: “…I shall pour out My spirit upon all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your elders shall dream dreams, your young shall see visions. In those days I shall pour out My spirit also upon the servants and handmaids.”8

8/ “The Holy One, blessed is He, said: ‘In the present world [only] certain individuals prophesied; in the world to come, however, all Israel will be made prophets, as it is said, ‘It shall come to pass afterwards that I shall pour out My spirit upon all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy…’;’ ” Tanchuma , Beha’alotecha: end of par. 16. Cf. Tikunei Zohar 18:36b; and above, in the previous note. Note Igeret Teyman, end of ch. 3, that there will be a restoration of prophecy even before the actual manifestation of Mashiach. Cf. Likkutei Sichot, vol. II: Balak, p. 588f.

13/ Zohar I:118a. See Zohar Chadash, Tikunim, 96c; and Mayanei Hayeshu’ah, I:2. Cf. below, note 84. Note also Igeret Teyman, ch. 3, that prophecy shall be restored to Israel prior to the coming of Mashiach.

I RECEIVED THIS COMMENT TODAY:

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Amazing Spectacular Views . . . One Contains a Str...":

Hi, I posted before when these pictures reminded me of Steve Olsen. I appreciate your response, sorry i didn't tell you earlier. I had to write in today to tell you how amazing it was to hear this morning from my 5 year old daughter (who frequently dreams about moshiach and I can email accountings of those to you if you want to read them) that she dreamed she was in a spaceship with Moshiach that went into space to go to the planet that was holding the beit hamikdash in it. My mouth was wide open as I never mentioned anything from this post to her. I asked her about it and she said Hashem put it there for us and Moshiach was now bringing it down to Earth with a big rope.



















 
THESE ARE STILL SHOTS FROM A VIDEO.*
IN THE VIDEO THE OBJECTS LOOK LIKE 
JERUSALEM STONE IN THE SKY.
THERE WAS NO EXPLANATION FOR THIS.
THESE ARE NOT CLOUD FORMATIONS.
THESE ARE NOT LENS FLARES OR PHOTOSHOPS.
THESE ARE STRUCTURES IN THE SKY.



























. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

*These are all still shots from a Video submitted to Steve Olson of Nibiru and Sky Watching for anomalies in our upper atmosphere / Universe.

2 comments:

devora said...

would love to hear the commentors daughters other dreams

Anonymous said...

Devora, post an email and I will send them to you.

PURIM – A VERY HOLY DAY — WE SERVE HASHEM

RABBI DAVID YOSEF: Charedim Should Refrain from Public Purim Celebrations  to Avoid Chillul Hashem https://vinnews.com/2024/03/17/rabbi-davi...