HEROIC FIGHT: Stabbing Victim Recounts Bare-Handed Struggle With Terrorist In Shomron Attack
Netanel Jacobs, who was wounded in Monday morning’s terrorist stabbing attack in the Shomron, recounted from his hospital bed how he fought the terrorist with his bare hands, wrestled him to the ground and even attempted to chase him after the attacker fled.
Speaking from Beilinson Hospital, Jacobs described a violent struggle in which he punched and pushed the terrorist before both men fell to the ground.
“I fought him, punched him and pushed him. He fell to the ground, and I went down with him,” Jacobs recalled. “We were both lying on the ground. I tried to pick up a rock to throw at his head, but I couldn’t reach it.”
Jacobs said the attack continued even after the terrorist’s knife broke, leaving only the blade in his hand. “He tried to keep stabbing me with it,” Jacobs said. “I got to him and choked him, and then he managed to escape and ran toward his car.”
Despite already suffering multiple stab wounds, Jacobs attempted to pursue the fleeing terrorist. “I chased him with a rock, and then I saw that I was covered in blood and had stab wounds to my head, neck and hand,” he recounted.
Jacobs’ parents, Avdiel and Penina, said their son was in good and stable condition following the attack and expressed gratitude to Hashem that he survived.
No comments:
Post a Comment