PLEASE USE A NAME WHEN COMMENTING

05 October 2026

๐ŸšจAI Expert WARNS: NO ONE Is Ready for 2027

 Personally I am not enamored by this video. These people are caught in a web, the web of ai. A spiders web encloses its victims all around, leaving no escape. Once entering the mindset of ai to understand IT and “work around IT, they will be ensnared. So, hereto, they are caught and will be losing the freedom of their seichel that HKB”H gave them, and for which we thank Hashem every morning. [morning could be sunrise and the morning of our creation]


ME: Not sure if this applies, but it says somewhere that if we dont all do teshuva, Hashem will send a ruler over us greater than Pharoah and Haman! Nu, couldnt ai become that? Yes as some have alluded that it might also bring us to our Geulah. However maybe not quite how they think! 


Something extraordinary is happening in artificial intelligence, and some of the people closest to this technology are warning that 2027 could mark a major turning point. In this video, I react to AI experts discussing recursive self improvement, autonomous AI agents, systems escaping controlled environments, and the possibility that increasingly powerful artificial intelligence could become extremely difficult to control. But this may be much bigger than a story about technology. What happens when AI gets into the hands of dangerous human beings, terrorist organizations, criminal groups, or hostile governments? Could cyberwarfare, attacks on infrastructure, economic disruption, or one catastrophic chain reaction become the trigger for a much larger global confrontation? And when I look at the world through the lens of biblical prophecy, the return of the Jewish people to Israel, Jerusalem, and the possibility of Gog and Magog, I believe we need to ask whether the kind of conflict described by the prophets could unfold in a way previous generations never imagined. I am not saying AI is Gog and Magog, and I am not claiming to know exactly how these prophecies will unfold. But the world is changing unbelievably quickly, and I believe this is a conversation we need to be having now. Source videos used for commentary and analysis: The Diary of a CEO    • The REAL Reason AI Is Already Out Of Control   The Diary of a CEO    • AI Expert WARNS: "You're Not Ready For 2027"   CNN    • Ex-Anthropic insider tells CNN how AI coul...  

No comments:

SHOCKING: PREPERATIONS for Third Temple COMPLETE

  Something extraordinary is happening around the Temple Mount. Rabbi Tovia Singer explains that an altar has already been prepared, pri...