Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

07 January 2019

PM Netanyahu – The Shin Bet – The Jewish Israeli Minors

PM Netanyahu said in a special televised statement tonight: “'The judicial system is one of the foundations of Israeli democracy,' Netanyahu said. Quoting former Prime Minister Menachem Begin, he stated that 'there are judges in Jerusalem. So it was, and so it will be.’"

You, PM Netanyahu, are responsible for the Shin Bet, so why are you allowing these children to be cruelly treated by the Shin Bet? Why does the Shin Bet allow draconian treatment of Jewish Minors, when the rest of the civilised world treats minors under investigation to be treated fairly.

You, PM Netanyahu, want the Israeli Judicial System to treat you fairly; therefore, treat the Jewish Israeli Minors fairly.


LISTEN TO WHAT PARENTS OF THESE MINORS HAVE SAID:

The parents of the minors arrested by the Shin Bet on suspicion of murdering Palestinian Authority resident Aisha Rabi in October spoke with the media this evening.

A., the mother of one of the boys, said that "on Saturday night they came and arrested my son in a very brutal manner. They entered the house and simply kidnapped him from the house in a very crude way."

"I did not even let him go, I ran to the car and begged to say goodbye to him and give him a kiss, and I told him that I loved him and trusted him and knew that he was a wonderful boy," she continued..

"I have terrible fears - who knows what they are doing to him in the cellars of the Shin Bet. This child has not seen any lawyer to this day," she added.

"Today they called us from the Shin Bet and said that the boy was ill and asked us to give him medication. I do not know what my child is sick with, I do not know what they did to him, I do not know what happened to him. He was healthy and he came out whole and good and happy. My child is sick now and will not be told that there is no torture there. I do not believe it. "

A. claimed that torture is not expressed only in physical violence. "It may be that maybe today he is not having cigarettes put out on him, but he is being tortured and is being subjected to a terrible stressful pressure."

"I do not know what they are doing, and I can only call on the prime minister, who is directly in charge of the Shin Bet, to stop this shocking saga allow our children be to investigated normally, so that we could see them and that lawyers could see them.

"We have no doubt that the children will return safely from a legal perspective, but we do have doubts over how they will return home from a health and psychological standpoint," she concluded.


R., another mother of one of the detainees, said: "I feel that my son was kidnapped. We did not know anything, and we received a message from the police only two hours after the arrest, and someone who saw it accidentally told us, but an official announcement only came later."

She noted that she had heard hair-raising stories about the interrogations. "Yesterday, he was brought to the court for an extension of detention, but we heard from the judge that our son complained to him that he was being abused and spoken to in a harsh manner. They touched him, spat on his face, and humiliated him. I do not know what other things my son goes through when he is there in the cellars of the Shin Bet."

"This situation makes no sense. It cannot be that our children are abused in this manner. My son is 15 and a half. He is a sensitive soul and there are people hurting him. I don't know how you can trust the things that were said when they were taken out in this manner," she said.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/257296>arutzsheva

2 comments:

Neshama said...

David, I couldn’t post your comment because of one word, “Ch……..
Please resubmit it w/o that word.

Anonymous said...

Chilul H' is the easiest way to express what is going on in our holy EY by so-called Jews! Too hard to express what is really needed to be said. H' yerachem!!!

Reb Neuberger: HASHEM HURLED PARO’S ARMY INTO THE SEA

    I did not expect to send out another mailing before  Pesach , but a Great Miracle has occurred.   I must admit my shortcomings. I did no...