Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

17 June 2018

MAKING YOUR GEMARA "CHAZARABLE"

MAKING YOUR GEMARA "CHAZARABLE"

An inspirational musical video composed in honor of the 2018 "Vhaarev Na" "Simchas HaTorah".





"Vhaarev Na" Featuring Baruch Levine and Simcha Leiner 2016



What is “Vhaarev Na"

Bochrim Testimonials:

In September – I hated going to yeshiva, and learning gemara was dreadfull. Now in June- after a year of Vhaarev Na and owning a masechta, I love yeshiva, and gemara is my life!

מסכת סוכה has now become ME. It is the highlight of my day every day. The fact that I was able to be “קונה” the מסכת, teaches me that I can accomplish whatever I put my energy into; any מסכת, and ראשון, any אחרון.
– Meir

My whole life was positively affected, Chazering 124 blatt over Pesach בין הזמנים.
– Chaim

I always “wanted to want” to learn. גמרא was not גישמאק so I put all my energy into the English subjects, finally I was introduced to the והערב נא program which taught me that it is quality, not quantity that counts. It’s the חזרה, over and over which makes the גמרא enjoyable. Now my life is born anew, I want, enjoy and love learning!
– Moshe Aryeh

Come, Join, Read More, and Learn About ”Vhaarev Na”.

No comments:

Two Presentations by Eliezer Katzoff

Bomb Shelters in Israel     As has been all over the news, last week Israel was directly attacked by Iran with a barrage of drones and missi...