Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

08 August 2015

NOTICE:  

I had to clean out some spammers (with designations of 'delete' and 'spam') from my blog and in the very long process may have lost some valuable and respected commenters. I'm sorry. 


The "comments" page has changed a little and if anyone is having difficulty or cannot seem to get their comment posted, please contact me via email in my profile.



Thank you, Neshama

New Posts added below this Notice

4 comments:

Neshama said...

testing, testing

Neshama said...

CDG, I have no way to contact you. You need a contact of some sort, email ...? I am unable to post on your blog.

HDG, Yerushalayim, E"Y Shlemah said...

I just wrote to you from my gmail account. chavadorit@gmail.com

HDG, Yerushalayim, E"Y Shlemah said...

Neshama, I am trying to send you a message here at your blog. test, test, test...