Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

25 November 2014

Ambassador to the UN Ron Prosor: 'J’accuse'

Israeli Ambassador to the UN, Ron Prosor, tells it like it is.


He told the gathered dignitaries that the event to mark International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People was "not about speaking for peace or speaking for the Palestinian people – it is about speaking against Israel."

"To the nations that continue to allow prejudice to prevail over truth, I say 'J’accuse,'" Prosor told the attendees, "I accuse you of hypocrisy. I accuse you of demanding concessions from Israel, but asking nothing of the Palestinians."

"I accuse you of speaking about Israel’s right of self-defense in theory, but denying it in practice. I accuse you of lending legitimacy to those who seek to destroy our state," said Prosor, adding, "Our conflict has never been about the establishment of a Palestinian state. It has always been about the existence of the Jewish state."

"I accuse you of speaking about Israel’s right of self-defense in theory, but denying it in practice. I accuse you of lending legitimacy to those who seek to destroy our state," said Prosor, adding, "Our conflict has never been about the establishment of a Palestinian state. It has always been about the existence of the Jewish state."

"… among 193 flags at the UN there is one flag with a Jewish Star of David. There is just one small nation state for the Jewish people, and for some people, that is one too many."

SMALL Example of the bias and hypocrisy:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SDFSDF

Reb Neuberger: HASHEM HURLED PARO’S ARMY INTO THE SEA

    I did not expect to send out another mailing before  Pesach , but a Great Miracle has occurred.   I must admit my shortcomings. I did no...