Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

08 August 2011

Tisha B'Av

So beautiful.
I just read:
NO MORE SADNESS on Israel Rising

You just helped me to understand why when in all the other years the sadness was overwhelming as these 9 days approached. Now, my husband and I are here in Yerushalayim, and today erev Tisha B'Av I feel a little like I am preparing for a Yom Tov.

Maybe because I see with my own eyes the rebuilding of Yerushalayim, the excavations being done daily, and the artifacts being revealed for us to marvel at and find in them the message from Shomayim.

Just recently the Pomegranate Bell, and now a 2000 year old Sword and Menorah Sketch!

No comments:

Reb Neuberger: HASHEM HURLED PARO’S ARMY INTO THE SEA

    I did not expect to send out another mailing before  Pesach , but a Great Miracle has occurred.   I must admit my shortcomings. I did no...