Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

21 June 2010

My Beloved Eretz HaKodesh

So much has been said already, that I didn't want to touch on this topic.

However, my blogger friend Akiva at Mystical Paths posted the very best synopsis to date. So much so that I join with those who were so upset that they may have said/written 'too much' AND ARE NOW SORRY THEY DID.

Reb AKiva by far, in my estimation, gave the best explanation of what happened; because I got it all wrong, and may also be guilty of something or other.

Not one other 'place' explained it so simply that anyone could understand. I was all upset that Jewish children were not allowed to learn together with 'more religious' children. How else can the not-so-religious learn about the beauty of being religious. Only, now after all these terrible words and pictures, it probably turned everyone NOT even close to being religious, AWAY FROM even getting near to Shomer Shabbos Jews.

Just look what can happen in the Israeli heat?!

I also apologize to the Land, if I said anything hasty or improper.

No comments: