Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

14 December 2009

Tamar Yonah from the City of David

Tamar Yonah is a brave and intellectually challenging Israeli political commentator, but more than that she jars complacency and stimulates life challenging thoughts and ideas with her penetrating topics that she bares under the light of her questioning, and the controversial and enlightening guests she interviews on a myriad of relevant issues.

The Shock Factor - Undressing Evil is one such enlightening piece to read. She says, "Sometimes it takes 'the shock factor' to do what 'rationalization' smothers. Please visit her blog on Israel National News.


and while you're there, read also:

NEVER MAKE CONCESSIONS TO RADICALS
A former terrorist speaks out! (Dec 10)

JUDEA AND SAMARIA: THE LAND OF G-D
What the Enemy is Saying (Dec 8)



4 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh Neshama,

I am so glad that I found you and your blog.

I will check the model # when I get home from work tonight.

Thank you also for sending the link to that Rabbi. I cannot wait to go out to his webpage.

A wise person once told me that you cannot be Jewish alone. I takes a community. So very true.

Melissa

Melissa said...

Neshama,

I am home from work and checked my bread machine. It is model TBR2, Toastmaster Bread Box Plus.

And... I finally had time to sit and watch the video clip. It brought tears to my eyes. The music and photos were so beautiful.

I have never been to Isreal, but how I dream of going someday.

Do you know who is singing the music in the video clip? I would love to buy that cd.

Truly so beautiful.

Melissa

Anonymous said...

I want not concur on it. I over polite post. Especially the designation attracted me to review the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Reb Neuberger: HASHEM HURLED PARO’S ARMY INTO THE SEA

    I did not expect to send out another mailing before  Pesach , but a Great Miracle has occurred.   I must admit my shortcomings. I did no...