Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

10 December 2009

Survival after Ninety Eight Days...

SO THERE CAN ALSO BE SURVIVAL
AFTER THOUSANDS OF YEARS
IY"H WE WILL SEE OUR LOST JEWS
ONE DAY SOON!

Story of this poor pooch, lost on an island in New Jersey,
who survives even after dropping down to 19 pounds,
and is now very happy to be reunited with
his loving family.


Yes, I realize this is a funny 'dugmah' (למָשָׁל)

That said, even a little pooch
who is devoted to the family that cared for him,
missed them, and as a family member said:

"I mean, is this true? It's hard to believe."
"I couldn't believe it — after 98 days," she said.
"And he's behaving like he never left. He didn't go feral."

הַלְוַאי

We will have the opportunity to welcome

our lost Jews ... and utter the same words,

"Is this true, it's hard to believe."

'As if dreamers',

our redemption will be upon us.


*This is consuming me of late, I wonder if something amazing is on the horizon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Reb Neuberger: HASHEM HURLED PARO’S ARMY INTO THE SEA

    I did not expect to send out another mailing before  Pesach , but a Great Miracle has occurred.   I must admit my shortcomings. I did no...