Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

11 March 2009

Post Purim Roundup

The kiddies had a really good time!

Even Mordechai and Esther were there!



The men really know how to celebrate at Yossi's place


Check out all the pics at Shturem



Paratroopers celebrate with Chabad


More Kiddies and Purim in Crown Heights, Brooklyn


More kiddies at CoLlive






And in Eretz Yisrael they were ...

Hanging Haman, Modi'in Illit., Pic: Yehuda Boltshauser & Co.


Costume pics from JPost.com

Mr "I Don't Know What to Call It"!

No comments:

Reb Neuberger: HASHEM HURLED PARO’S ARMY INTO THE SEA

    I did not expect to send out another mailing before  Pesach , but a Great Miracle has occurred.   I must admit my shortcomings. I did no...