Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

02 June 2008

Yom Yerushalayim

B"H

Not a day goes by that I do not think about my love, Yerushalayim.
Thoughts of the stones, the sky, the air, the ancient buildings,
thoughts of night-times spent gazing at the deep blue above with its white twinkling stars,
pictures in my mind of the special beauty,
pictures of the morning dew on struggling blades of green,
the smell of the first rains after davening for them,
the hustle bustle of its children on their errands,
to and from school,
and the older children of Hashem that also cherish the specialness,
with a sigh, I sigh, hoping and waiting
until I am reunited with my love, Yerushalayim.

No comments: