Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

23 March 2007

THE SHADOW OF MASHIACH'S FEET BENEATH THE DOOR

I am going home.
Many are leaving now and that is very good, but I feel we should get the message out there as much as possible. There are many other blogs that should carry this message. I have known for sometime this was coming (not the "sign") but an Exodus.

There are many that won't take heed though, and that is very, very, sad.
I can smell the brimestone in the air, and see the shadow of Mashiach's feet beneath the door. And I refuse to be talked out of it. I have dreamed of this day all my life, and now it is here, staring me and us in the face.

Walk away from this?.............Not me.

1 comment:

Yesha'yahu said...

Very good, did you write this or know who did?

Reb Ginsbourg – Tsav: The challenge of a depleted pocket

  The word "tsav" is found only concerning the Korban Tamid. Why? Rav Baruch Halevi Epstein  notes that our Parasha opens with the...