Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

23 March 2007

~ I COULDN'T PASS UP THE OPPORTUNITY ~

WELCOME LISA!

Four years ago, I began thinking about making aliyah - but I was too afraid
to go single, without friends, a place to live,a job, etc.

At about the same time, an aquaintance who had made aliyah contacted me
(we hardly ever spoke) to say hello. She mentioned that she was moving into her own
apartment and that her roomates were looking for a replacement . I began
researching employment opportunities and was offered a position via telephone!

With a place to live and a job, I couldn't pass up the opportunity.
However, it wasn't a smooth transition - I wasn't happy at the
job, I was lonely without my friends, etc.

Three years later, I am happily I am happily married,
a mother of a beautiful 15 month old, with a terrific job!

Aliyah isn't easy, but if its in your soul then you persevere, pray, and it is
worth it! Life is incredibly more meaningful living in Israel then abroad.

THANK YOU LISA FOR SHARING YOUR SUCCESSFUL ADVENTURE IN GOING HOME!

1 comment:

Batya said...

We're here over 35 years, and I can't imagine a different life.

Reb Ginsbourg – The offering of self (2023)

The wondrous burnt offering and what its purpose is. A selection of renowned commentators. Parashat Vayikra, that we read yesterday, descri...